Caire SeQual Eclipse five Repair

Our SeQual Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator repair service is affordable, fast, and includes free inbound shipping. We perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Repair services for all SeQual Eclipse models including the Eclipse 1 1000, Eclipse 2 1000a, Eclipse 3 1000b, Eclipse 5, and AutoSat portable oxygen concentrator. Protect your investment while saving money when you take your SeQual Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator repaired by Altra Service Professionals. Nosotros are a Factory Authorized Service Centre for Caire SeQual and the Eclipse portable oxygen concentrator.

The All-time Solution for Home Medical Equipment Repair

Altra Service provides fast and affordable repair and maintenance for all of the U.Southward. We service nigh CPAP machines, oxygen concentrators, and much more. Our technicians are certified and we offer a complimentary shipping label.

Prepare To Schedule Eclipse POC Repair Service?

Click schedule service, complete the information, and click submit. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that will include our contact information and address to ship the oxygen concentrator car. In addition, you are able to generate and print a FREE pre-paid UPS shipping label to transport united states of america your equipment – all from our website. Information technology doesn't get whatsoever easier than that!

SeQual Eclipse User Manual

Altra Service Professionals, Inc.

powered by Google

Jason Medeiros

Jason Medeiros

12:49 17 Feb 21

1 of the few repair shops for privately endemic oxygen concentrators. It took ii weeks for them to audit and diagnose my unit. When I received my unit of measurement dorsum (via UPS) the cover housing panels were not aligned and there were two hairline cracks as well as abrasion marks on the top of the unit. I shipped the unit of measurement to them utilizing the services of a UPS store in palm harbor, FL. Altra did not alert me to any shipping damage when they received the unit which leads me to deduce the damage was inflicted subsequently. They have not returned my calls yet to endeavour a resolution.Update: they sent a replacement panel just it was badly discolored by cigarette smoke and had a cleaved clip. They are sending a new one now. I'll update when that arrives. I added ane more star for the endeavour.

Michael Grant

Michael Grant

21:17 02 Feb 21

These guys are not bad. Kept me informed all forth the way. Had a new motor put in my dreamstation. Had it dorsum in a little over a week. Once I approved the repair they fixed information technology and shipped it on the same day... I would employ them again

David Stuart

David Stuart

12:02 17 Oct 20

After having horrible responses for over 7 weeks from a company in New Hampshire that I purchased an Oxygen Concentrator from, the folks at Altra service rescued a ii week sometime concentrator is a very curt time. I would highly recommend these folks. Proficient and quick service.

Dave Zinn

Dave Zinn

18:20 30 Jul 20

Sadly my POC had to be forwarded to the manufacturer for depot repair, during the COVID pandemic no less. Throughout the lengthy repair process (no error of ASP), Tony kept me apprised of the status and always responded promptly to my inquiries. If more businesses were run like this, the world would be a better place!

David Coggburn

David Coggburn

18:42 02 Jul twenty

Repair of my portable oxygen concentrator was completely satisfactory. Works great now! Most importantly though is the excellent client service this company provides. They kept me informed of the progress of the repair of my machine and all costs were presented upwards forepart earlier whatever work was started. When I received the machine back, there was an item missing. I contacted Altra and they sent one out immediately. I highly recommend this company for their professionalism and customer service above and beyond.

Mike McKenna

Mike McKenna

xix:06 17 Jun 20

Very fast service, nifty advice. I highly recommend using Altra for all your electronic repairs they were great.

william grooms

william grooms

02:37 nineteen May 20

I sent my sieve beds for a rebuild to you guys. y'all were very helpful earlier I sent them, and let me know as presently equally they were finished. My concentrator works every bit good as new. going this road saved me alot of money and I'thousand very satisified. I just wish I would have found yous guys before I scrapped my last machine. thanks once more, bill grooms.

Nico de Graaf

Nico de Graaf

19:52 06 May 20

Unbelievable service from Altra, the repair service they provide for the owners of a CPAP machine is unparalleled. Subsequently filling out the web form on their website the UPS shipping label was printed. After a few days I got a bulletin that it could be repaired and a payment via Paypal was done. Very professional follow upwardly from Altra and a clear background was provided for the repair, again thx guys will utilise y'all again when needed.

Mickey Strain

Mickey Strain

01:53 24 Apr xx

I was in need of another oxygen concentrator and contacted ASP via their info tab. It was after hours and Tony text me within xv min. He was working late on ventilator repairs and had been working for days to meet the demands of this nation during COVID-19. The next twenty-four hour period I got the asking for my prescription, sent information technology, asking for payment, did it, received the unit in 48 hours. WOW, what service. Thank you Tony, I owe yous a debt from my heart.

Timothy Gardner

Timothy Gardner

14:02 26 Mar 20

How refreshing to notice a company that does what they say they will...and practise it professionally and promptly. While jumping up to grab a puking dog on the bed, I pulled my CPAP machine (ResMed AirSense 10) off my nightstand. It started making loud noises...plenty that it was keeping me awake. I've had poor experiences with our local DME providers and didn't desire to deal with insurance hassles. So, I used Altra and had wonderful experience. Thankfully, I had some other machine I could employ in the acting. It took about iii weeks from very beginning to end. Highly recommend!

Rod MCCOOL

Rod MCCOOL

22:21 xi Jan 20

Was in over the holidays with my bi-pap machine, after some issues, Bob the possessor came in the side by side solar day and corrected them. Thank you Bob for coming in during the holidays and talking care of my problem. Will be back whenever I need service, highly recommend them. A stand up up guy.

Kathy Kelly

Kathy Kelly

12:twoscore 24 Sep 19

This business organization has the best customer service I've seen in years and the knowledge to support it! I just dropped in to meet if a concentrator could be serviced acknowledged me right abroad ,took time to look at device and issues. A Big Thank you.!

Robert Knorr

Robert Knorr

xv:09 26 Apr nineteen

After a week of contacting ii Major providers of CPAP supplies, and being told it was no longer in warranty, I was able to convince one provider to give me the name of Altra Service , a certified visitor that could repair my machine. Not sure why this industry is and then difficult to communicate with , simply nosotros take definitely had our moments. I was to the point before I called Altra Service Professionals, that I asked the 1 provider, are these "throw away Machines" like our Television sets are? At that betoken, I think she felt sorry for me. From here on. , the story is All positive ! I called Altra and institute out they were in Ocala, almost 30 miles from my dwelling house. I asked the very pleasant girl on the telephone if it was possible to bring the machine to them ? Absolutely was her reply, most of our concern is mail in, only bring it upwards. She gave me a good solar day to come in, Thursday. I arrived yesterday morning, within 10 minutes, I was informed the machine was "still in warranty fourth dimension frame". Their tech was called out on a last minute repair, but the Dominate Tok my automobile back to the shop, checked it out completely, supercede fan and motor, and decertified the ResMed Dreamstation. Within most an hours fourth dimension, I was all set to go, a near pleasant feel by everyone I met at Altra Service Professionals ! Might I besides add, the unit last nighttime was as placidity every bit the twenty-four hour period I received this BIPAP machine. I would highly recommend Altra Service Professionals, post in or drop off service, they a very Professional company to deal with !

Cheri Adams

Cheri Adams

23:08 05 April 19

I received a return phone call from Cassidy who was friendly, helpful, understood my demand to get a repair done quickly. She gave me the choice of driving to Ocala or sending the unit via UPS. When she checked stock what I was needed was in stock. Terrific! I'll make the bulldoze! See yous Tuesday! Cheers for your courteous conversation and solution to my issue. Y'all are great so far! Office ii - Cheers for such a rapid turn around. You folks are AWESOME!!!!! Swell visitor to exercise business with.

Cheri Adams

Cheri Adams

23:08 05 April 19

I received a render phone phone call from Cassidy who was friendly, helpful, understood my demand to become a repair done quickly. She gave me the option of driving to Ocala or sending the unit via UPS. When she checked stock what I was needed was in stock. Terrific! I'll make the bulldoze! Come across you lot Tuesday! Cheers for your courteous conversation and solution to my upshot. Y'all are dandy so far! Role ii - Thank you for such a rapid turn effectually. Yous folks are AWESOME!!!!! Great visitor to do business with.

George ortiz

George ortiz

xx:08 01 Apr 19

Work place. Any question dont hesitate to ask

Cheri Adams

Cheri Adams

15:44 29 Mar 19

I received a return phone phone call from Cassidy who was friendly, helpful, understood my need to get a repair done quickly. She gave me the option of driving to Ocala or sending the unit of measurement via UPS. When she checked stock what I was needed was in stock. Terrific! I'll make the drive! See you lot Tuesday! Thanks for your courteous conversation and solution to my issue. Y'all are not bad so far!

Jeania Eames

Jeania Eames

21:43 30 January nineteen

I sent my unit for repair. Was told it was obsolete and they did non accept parts so they could non fix it. I asked Anthony who contacted me to please take a 2d expect. He did and did some testing and found the part I needed. Their customer service is the all-time, keep it upwardly. I havn't even turned it on all the same but will still requite them v stars, great company!

Gregory Pryor

Gregory Pryor

13:22 19 Nov 18

Corking online conversation with service professional! Yous have to capeesh a service organization that puts the customer kickoff !

Gene Brandzel

Factor Brandzel

19:16 08 November xviii

The people at Altra were professional, helpful and extremely pleasant to bargain with. They responded to my questions promptly, kept me informed as to how the repair was proceeding and bent over backwards to deal with some special needs that I had. If I have demand any further help in the future I will utilise them again for repair services.

Debbie Howard

Debbie Howard

01:11 19 Oct eighteen

Permit me tell what a skilful business ethic is. Altra absolutely has i. I accept a automobile that I couldn't effigy out how to change the filter on. I chatted with someone from Altra and they told me what to practice, for the unheard of price of Complimentary! And then since they charged me such, they have gained a customer for the remainder of this life, I have. Thanks, Oxygen is flowing! Didn't realize how lilliputian had been coming through till the new filter was put in...Again give thanks you for the Peachy, customer experience!

george ortiz

Matha Goram

Matha Goram

23:09 10 Sep 18

SLA honored for estimate and repair. Mom-and-Popular outfit simply superb fielding from Connecticut office helped out tremendously to soothe my impatience.Unfortunately, the cryptic response to my mail service-service request for assistance leads me to believe that local service (if available) is the more prudent way to proceed.A new board was installed and no check was performed on writing to an SD card past the service technician - I did not foresee this exception. I will use a new SD carte du jour (after formatting it, of course).

David Carroll

David Carroll

22:31 26 Feb 18

Sent floor model oxygen concentrator from Texas to Ocala, Fl for repairs. Very easy online shipping arrangement. Concentrator returned within ii-three weeks in expert repair. Full costs including shipping both means most $230. Sending second unit of measurement today and will follow up with new rating on this unit including repair costs. Seems to be honest, strait frontward service provider. Recommended.

poppy11121

poppy11121

15:47 xviii Mar 15

Outstanding service from get-go to finish.

See All Reviews